Knowing the most romantic restaurants in Minneapolis comes in handy for casual dates and sweet proposals, but it’s even more relevant this month. February inspires romance because of the excitement around Valentine’s Day. Along with boxes of chocolate, huge teddy bears, bouquets, and jewelry, you probably plan to wine and dine your sweetie somewhere special. But chances are that you need a few ideas for romantic restaurants in Minneapolis, so we’re here to help!
The Top 5 Romantic Restaurants in Minneapolis
The big day has arrived! It’s February 14th and you’ve already bought your significant other the perfect gift, but you’re stuck on where to go eat. It needs to be more than a casual date, something that speaks to how much you care and perhaps gives you the right atmosphere to talk or propose!
Before you give up and decide to go to your typical date cafe, consider these five great options for the most romantic restaurants in Minneapolis.
1. Restaurant Alma - One award-winning chef. A table for two. Three candles on the table. Love is in the air at this intimate little eatery. With modest decorations, a rich wine list, and seasonal selections, the emphasis of your dinner will be in the right places.
2. Cave Vin - For a homespun flair on the romance of France, try Cave Vin. You’ll swoon over the New American cuisine in the soft orange lamplight. And because it’s less well-known, you won’t have as difficult of a time reserving February 14th for your romantic rendezvous.
3. Sanctuary - Headed to the Guthrie? Catch a fantastic pre-theater dinner at this flavorful food treasure. You’ll be wrapped in elegance while enjoying the Mediterranean and Japanese influences of the expert dishes. Between the wood, exposed brick, fireplace, and chandelier accents, you’ll feel like the king and queen of your own private castle.
4. Parlour - If you’d like to focus on specialty cocktails in a low-light, high-class place, visit the Parlour. The room’s main attraction is the bar, but there are also little private tables scattered around the room. In addition to cocktails, the Parlour offers a short food menu that is sure to tantalize the palate.
5. Rinata - You and your date will be taken care of at the quaint Rinata, an Italian getaway in the Twin Cities with superb food and exceptional service. From fresh, house-made pasta to signature wine, it’s a menu you can’t help but fall in love with.
Unparalleled Parking for an Unforgettable Romantic Night
The special night you have planned shouldn’t include the frustration of fighting downtown parking or even driving the busy city streets. Instead of struggling to reach one of the romantic restaurants in Minneapolis, let Unparalleled Parking do the work.
If you order chauffeur service from Unparalleled Parking, you’ll be receiving assistance from an experienced driver who can navigate the city streets quickly and safely so that you can focus on your partner the entire night. Or, you can choose a destination which employs valet parking from our company and be assured a positive, convenient experience being dropped and picked up curbside. This minimizes the struggle to find a parking space and walk through poor weather conditions or a long ways to reach your romantic destination.
Questions about our valet services or which restaurants we serve? Call today at (651) 300-1515.