Options for Minneapolis Transportation
If you live, work, or just play in the Twin Cities, you know what a nightmare traffic can be! This is particularly true for downtown Minneapolis. And we won’t even get started on parking…
Despite how busy it can be to drive around town in your own automobile, you can’t seem to give it up. Maybe your office is a highrise on Hennepin Ave. or you live just off of Lyndale Ave in Uptown. Or maybe you’re simply visiting your cousin and want to dance the night away in one of the many clubs tucked away between city lights. How can you take advantage of all that Minneapolis has to offer without the Minneapolis transportation headache?
There are actually several solutions and alternative means of Minneapolis transportation available to you:
● City Buses - The bus map for the Twin Cities is extensive, with over three hundred routes criss-crossing both downtown areas and beyond. To ride costs only a dollar or two, depending on the day, and that’s much cheaper than the gas to take you as far. Not to mention that you save money on parking and can easily stick to a schedule. In addition, there are certain downtown and U of M campus buses that allow anyone to ride for free!
● Taxi - Taxi cab drivers know the best routes around the city and can take care of you for a reasonable fare. Good drivers can also help you pick out the best local bars, clubs, restaurants, events, and even city landmarks.
● METRO - Metro lines are a mode of Minneapolis transportation that can be utilized any time during the day. In addition, the light rail system is incredibly fast - delivering you to major points of interest more quickly than traveling by car, bus, or taxi.
● Walking - When thinking about your Minneapolis transportation options, don’t forget about walking. A willingness to walk a small distance can save you a ton of money. For instance, you might be able to carpool with your best friend who works near your office and walk a couple blocks to arrive at your workplace.
● Bicycling - If you’re able to do a little more legwork, consider biking around the city. A considerable amount of funding has gone toward turning the city into a bike-friendly zone, giving cyclists a designated route and even some scenic off-road options. You save money for gas, get a little exercise, and see more of the beautiful city first-hand!
● Pedi-Cab - Not excited about pedaling around? You can hire someone else to give you the same experience. One of the most unique Minneapolis transportation options is the pedi-cab. You can hire a bicyclist to tote you and friend around the most popular areas of the city for a small fee. This option is especially great for short trips around downtown.
The Unknown Minneapolis Transportation Option
You might’ve heard of most of the above methods of Minneapolis transportation, but have you ever considered valet service? Unparalleled Parking offers many unique services for parking and transportation, including being a designated chauffeur for your night on the town. Celebrating a birthday, engagement, or anniversary? Let us do the driving!
You can hire an experienced Unparalleled Parking driver to safely transport you anywhere in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or the surrounding areas. Our drivers are efficient and friendly, giving you the benefit of personalized service to fit your specific need. We can accommodate large parties or small groups with a practiced hand and attention to detail.
What are you waiting for? Give Unparalleled Parking a call today at (651) 300-1515!