As you are planning your wedding, you will need to consider the details surrounding where and how to park your guests. It is a crucial element in determining how smooth the overall experience will go for everyone involved. Unparalleled Parking specializes in providing valet parking for wedding events in the Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota area. We understand both the science and the art of valet service and how important it is to that special day. Below is a summary of how we can help you arrange to park and set up the entire valet system. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
What are the Key Valet Parking Issues at Stake?
Before we provide solutions, it’s essential that you understand the possible challenges that you’ll face when accommodating all of your guests. Here are some of the more common:
● Vehicle Proximity. How close do the vehicles have to be? How close are they allowed to be?
● Capacity vs. Attendance. Simply put, do you have enough room for your guests?
● Positioning. How do we park the guests? Are the cars parked at an angle or perpendicular?
● VIP. Do we need to reserve special slots for certain guests?
● Facilities. Inside? Outside? Parking lots or on the grounds?
Knowing the answers to these questions will help us gauge the level of service we need to have available for you.
Parking Logistics You Need to Consider
In addition to the issues above, there are other items you need to consider. For instance:
● The Valet Route. We like to create a valet route from the entrance to the parking space. In other words, how do we get from point A (the entrance) to point B (the valet) to point C (the parking space)? Knowing the route will help us determine our parking strategy and how we position the cars.
● Established Parking. Are there defined parking spaces or do we have to create them and form a pattern? What do we have to work with?
● Weather Conditions. Will the weather alter where we park the cars? For instance, if we’re parking the vehicles on the grounds, what happens if it starts raining?
Valet Parking Efficiency
The core of any valet parking company’s success is efficiency. With proper planning, we can park your cars without keeping anyone waiting or bringing any harm to the vehicle. We recommend that you meet with us in advance to go over all the details of the event. We can do a walkthrough to show you how our service will help you with the wedding. To schedule a wedding date contact us at 651-300-1515, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide high-end valet parking service for business and private events in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota.