The Top 10 Choices for Wedding Transportation
On your wedding day, getting from point A to point B isn’t enough; the journey should be memorable, unique, and make a statement! Even for those on a budget, there are wedding transportation options that can be considered as an alternative to simply using a family car. Here are just 10 of those transportation choices for your wedding day:
1. A Classic Car - Renting a certain style car is a fairly common wedding transportation choice. From a Rolls-Royce to a 1980’s muscle car, the choice can be as unique as a wedding gown. It’s also an opportunity for the bride or groom to drive something they’ve always dreamed about owning. And if you have, let’s say, a James Bond theme wedding, using a vintage Aston Martin would be pretty spectacular. Though, it’s probably more difficult to secure and on the pricier side of the classic car options.
2. Motorcycle - Sporty. Fast. Sleek. A motorcycle might not be ideal for arriving at the venue. (Helmet hair and all.) However, it makes a loud and riotous getaway vehicle to send off the happy bride and groom.
3. Boat - This category also includes canoes, paddleboards, and other water wedding transportation. It depends on location for access to the water, but can make for a serene escape.
4. Carriage - Every little girl dreams of a happily ever after. Romantic and picturesque, a carriage is the epitome of a fairy tale wedding. All it needs are a few white horses and a quiet, wooded path… or a castle.
5. Helicopter - Want to fly off into the sunset? Investing in a helicopter ride means that your day will conclude in a relaxing journey over an exotic landscape or gives you a unique perspective of the city where you already live.
6. Parade Float - A wedding is a celebration, and what better way to celebrate in southern style that with a parade float? It can be silly or spirited!
7. Limo - The limousine is a classic choice for wedding transportation, and it can be given a unique spin with a color choice or services offered within the spacious vehicle. Plus, it fits more than just the bride and groom. The wedding party can stay all together and celebrate.
8. Tandem Bicycle - Did the bride and groom meet on a bike trail? Riding away on a tandem bike after the wedding could represent how their paths met and fused into one.
9. Sled - For couples getting married in the winter, a sled is peaceful, environmentally friendly, and romantic!
10. Trolley - Like the limo, a trolley can easily transport a large group of people along with the bride and groom. The open windows and smooth ride offer a great fall option. It could even provide wedding transportation to guests from the ceremony to the reception.
The Benefits of Unique Wedding Transportation
How you transport the wedding party (and maybe even guests) defines a piece of your personal style. It should showcase your personality as a couple, perhaps something you do together or how you met. In other words, it tells a story along with the entire wedding theme, from colors to venue.
No matter if you rent, buy, or hire wedding transportation, it’s an opportunity to experience something new and share that new experience with those you love.
In addition to elevating the experience for guests and the wedding party, certain types of wedding transportation can be incorporated into breathtaking photos. Imagine your wedding photo album with images of the bride and groom driving down a tree-lined road in a convertible, the bride’s veil streaming behind. Or it could show your entire wedding party posing in the windows of a trolley.
The No-Stress Wedding Transportation Option
Hiring a valet service to provide your unique wedding transportation eliminates the need for a guest driver and reduces worry about event coordination. If you’re looking for an option in the Twin Cities, Unparalleled Parking is a professional valet company that serves weddings in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the surrounding areas. When you hire professional drivers, you receive service full of positivity during your special day. We work with your party planner or event coordinator to ensure that everything goes smoothly, just the way that you deserve. Whether you want chauffeur service or just professional parking at your venue, we can deliver.
To inquire further about the Unparalleled Parking wedding transportation options, call (651) 300-1515!